Throughout the project there'll be European meet-ups which bring young people together in one of the cities taking part. Two representatives from the other cities will travel for a full programme of activities, debate and exchange. Check out what's happening when below!
- February 2022SofiaFebruary 2022Sofia, Sofia, BulgariaOur meet-up in the Bulgarian capital will focus on the role that media and messaging can play in addressing the climate crisis and building the Green Deal. Participants will work with journalists and experts to discuss how we currently talk about climate and Europe in the media and how to improve.
- December 2021Herceg NoviDecember 2021Herceg Novi, Herceg Novi, MontenegroFor our third European meet-up we'll head to Montenegro to focus on what greening means for the economy and the transition towards a more sustainable way of working. Using the theory of gamification, we'll try and bring sometimes complex ideas like the circular economy to life.
- January 2023PortogruaroJanuary 2023Portogruaro, 30026 Portogruaro, Metropolitan City of Venice, ItalyIn Italy, we'll take to the streets to engage with local people about what they expect the EU to deliver in terms of climate. We'll then work on how we can bring these messages to policymakers and ensure that everyone's voice is heard.
- October 2022Novo mesto
- May 2022LeeuwardenMay 2022Leeuwarden, Leeuwarden, NetherlandsIn 2022 we'll recieve an international delegation here in Leeuwarden for a programme focussing on the local interventions we can use to bring a Green Europe closer to citizens. We'll be teaming up with the project BOSK, an ambitious art project bringing hundreds of trees into the city centre.
- September 2021CatralSeptember 2021Catral, 03158 Catral, Alicante, SpainThe first European meet-up will take place in Catral, in Spain's Alicante region. You'll get the chance to explore the city, meet your fellow participants and follow a programme of debates, brainstorming and an intergenerational workshop with older citizens of Catral.